About Me

My photo
Syracuse, NY, United States
My name is Sarah. I am a twenty something business student in Central NY. Fashion is my life! I am a makeup fiend and a shopaholic! My dream is to one day open up a boutique type store for all the curvy cuties to shop at because I know how hard it is to find something that looks good and makes you feel good too. Here's a link to my page on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CurvyGirlRock?fref=ts

follow me on polyvore--> Sarah Mj Kirst

Monday, August 26, 2013

Fall 2013 Pantone Color Trend: Vivacious




 This color is so hot right now.  Wear this color going out, going to work, or just running errands and you will definitely turn some heads!! This is for sure a statement color, but that doesn't mean that you can't wear it as accessories. Add a pop of color with a shoe, a necklace, a bold bangle or a bag and you will look amazing! This is my favorite color color of the season and frankly my favorite color ever! Have fun trying this color out ladies!! :)

From the runway...
 ...to your closet!
Fall 2013 Pantone Color Trend: Vivacious
Have fun with this color ladies :) 
 XOXO Sarah Mj
  
Fall 2013 Pantone Color Trend: Vivacious by sarah-mj-kirst featuring purple high low dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog