About Me

My photo
Syracuse, NY, United States
My name is Sarah. I am a twenty something business student in Central NY. Fashion is my life! I am a makeup fiend and a shopaholic! My dream is to one day open up a boutique type store for all the curvy cuties to shop at because I know how hard it is to find something that looks good and makes you feel good too. Here's a link to my page on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CurvyGirlRock?fref=ts

follow me on polyvore--> Sarah Mj Kirst

Friday, August 30, 2013

Black & White Fall 2013


 Black and white is not going anywhere, ever. This color combo is here to stay, thank god! It looks good on everyone, whether you are pencil thin or a buxom goddess! Where these colors separately or with bold prints. Stripes, polka dots, bows or even words, these prints will make you stand out and look amazing!

From the runway...
 ...to your closet!!
Black & White Fall 2013

XOXO Sarah Mj

Black & White Fall 2013 by sarah-mj-kirst featuring a faux jacket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog