About Me

My photo
Syracuse, NY, United States
My name is Sarah. I am a twenty something business student in Central NY. Fashion is my life! I am a makeup fiend and a shopaholic! My dream is to one day open up a boutique type store for all the curvy cuties to shop at because I know how hard it is to find something that looks good and makes you feel good too. Here's a link to my page on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CurvyGirlRock?fref=ts

follow me on polyvore--> Sarah Mj Kirst

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Fall 2013 Pantone Color Trend: Mykonos Blue

Let this color bring you to the Greek Islands. Feel the ocean breeze on your skin and running through your hair. This color is so fresh and so crisp, you can style it so many different ways. Go for nautical, edgy or boho chic. It's a perfect color for day or night. I think my favorite look is the faux blue snake skin flats. How chic are they?

From the runway...
 ...to your closet
Fall 2013 Pantone Color Trend: Mykonos Blue
As always, stay beautiful and curvy :)
XOXO Sarah Mj
 
Fall 2013 Pantone Color Trend: Mykonos Blue by sarah-mj-kirst featuring plus size tees

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog