About Me

My photo
Syracuse, NY, United States
My name is Sarah. I am a twenty something business student in Central NY. Fashion is my life! I am a makeup fiend and a shopaholic! My dream is to one day open up a boutique type store for all the curvy cuties to shop at because I know how hard it is to find something that looks good and makes you feel good too. Here's a link to my page on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CurvyGirlRock?fref=ts

follow me on polyvore--> Sarah Mj Kirst

Friday, August 31, 2012

My favorite plus size clothing stores!

It's so hard to find items that fit perfectly, especially being a curvy cutie! To make it even worse, most places you can only get plus sizes online. Another problem is finding trendy, in-style items that don't make you look like a box or an old lady.

So..... that being said, here are some places I love to get clothes and accessories! (Not in any particular order.)

#1 Forever 21 aka Forever 21+
Very trendy and good prices. Sometimes you can find the plus size department in the stores but you can always do online!
 
 #2 Torrid
High quality and some designer things like Betsey Johnson! Stores are far and few between. I've only been to one and it was miles away. The online store is very good however. They have wide calf boots which is always amazing and larger bracelets and rings!

#3 Deb
Very fun stuff, but a little on the cheap side. Online and in some stores. They also sell prom dresses at reasonable prices which I know can be hard to find!

#4 Simply Be
I'm pretty sure this is a UK based store, so I have never seen an actual store. But the website is great and the clothes are very well made. A little pricey but totally worth it!

#5 Great Glam
I love this website for club type clothes. It's not that expensive and the clothes are very unique.

#6 Old Navy
Of course I have to include Old Navy for the basics and essentials! And.... you can't beat the prices!

#7 & #8
Dots and Rainbow
These are 2 different stores but they are very similar. They don't have online stores but they do have websites. Their clothing is on the cheaper side, but I have gotten everything from work pants to nice dresses to shoes at these places and I always love my purchases! If you have these near you, I would definitely suggest you check them out!

**Stores I haven't purchased from but want to in the near future....
- Avenue
- Jessica London
- Monroe and Main


If anyone has some other favorite stores or wants to know more about items I have purchased from these stores feel free to ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog