About Me

My photo
Syracuse, NY, United States
My name is Sarah. I am a twenty something business student in Central NY. Fashion is my life! I am a makeup fiend and a shopaholic! My dream is to one day open up a boutique type store for all the curvy cuties to shop at because I know how hard it is to find something that looks good and makes you feel good too. Here's a link to my page on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CurvyGirlRock?fref=ts

follow me on polyvore--> Sarah Mj Kirst

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Fall 2013 Pantone Color Trend Report

 The colors this season are all about bold, vibrant and rich colors.  From the earthy browns and greens to the bright berry pinks and purples, these colors are so wearable, whether they are combined or by themselves! Have fun mixing and matching these beautiful colors!

Here's some ways you can combine these rich, vibrant colors with each other to make some eye catching and unforgettable outfits.



2 comments:

  1. Definitely have an adorable vneck top in the darker almost "camo" green color. :) I love fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't that color to die for!? now pair that with vivacious and you got a color combo no one will see coming and no one will forget! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog