About Me

My photo
Syracuse, NY, United States
My name is Sarah. I am a twenty something business student in Central NY. Fashion is my life! I am a makeup fiend and a shopaholic! My dream is to one day open up a boutique type store for all the curvy cuties to shop at because I know how hard it is to find something that looks good and makes you feel good too. Here's a link to my page on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CurvyGirlRock?fref=ts

follow me on polyvore--> Sarah Mj Kirst

Monday, October 7, 2013

Octopus Chandeliers

Ok..... So have you all seen these amazing chandeliers that have been turned into beautiful octopuses? Who wouldn't love one of these in their home or even just to perk up their closet, right? They are so quirky and cheerful and just so funky! I know I am just absolutely obsessed with them, especially with those little crystal stars hanging off of them! Adorable!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog