About Me

My photo
Syracuse, NY, United States
My name is Sarah. I am a twenty something business student in Central NY. Fashion is my life! I am a makeup fiend and a shopaholic! My dream is to one day open up a boutique type store for all the curvy cuties to shop at because I know how hard it is to find something that looks good and makes you feel good too. Here's a link to my page on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CurvyGirlRock?fref=ts

follow me on polyvore--> Sarah Mj Kirst

Friday, August 23, 2013

Fall 2013 Pantone Color Trend: Koi Orange

Let me just start off by saying I'm obsessed with this color.  Okay, okay.... I know I said that about emerald... but come on, look at this color!  And the name, how fabulous is that?  Named for the beautiful Japanese Koi Fish and it's bright color, this color trend is surely going to be a hit this fall.  Not to mention blending in with the wonderful fall foliage that we will be seeing pretty soon! :) Happy shopping!!
 From the runway...

 ...to your closet!!
Fall 2013 Pantone Color Trend: Koi Orange

xoxo Sarah Mj 

Fall 2013 Pantone Color Trend: Koi Orange by sarah-mj-kirst featuring a bib necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog