About Me

My photo
Syracuse, NY, United States
My name is Sarah. I am a twenty something business student in Central NY. Fashion is my life! I am a makeup fiend and a shopaholic! My dream is to one day open up a boutique type store for all the curvy cuties to shop at because I know how hard it is to find something that looks good and makes you feel good too. Here's a link to my page on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CurvyGirlRock?fref=ts

follow me on polyvore--> Sarah Mj Kirst

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Join the movement #PlusIsEqual

Lane Bryant has an amazing new campaign called #PlusIsEqual. This isn't the first time that Lane Bryant has pushed the boundaries in the fashion world, with their #I'mNoAngel campaign earlier this year. That was clearly a dig at Victoria's Secret, who doesn't offer bra sizes or clothing sizes in plus. Go to the website and show your support! You only have 13 days left to support it.

Taken from the website:
"67% of US women are size 14 to 34. But they’re underrepresented on billboards, magazines, TV…everywhere. We believe all women should be seen and celebrated equally. See what people are saying. Add your voice and join us in calling for equal representation."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog