About Me

My photo
Syracuse, NY, United States
My name is Sarah. I am a twenty something business student in Central NY. Fashion is my life! I am a makeup fiend and a shopaholic! My dream is to one day open up a boutique type store for all the curvy cuties to shop at because I know how hard it is to find something that looks good and makes you feel good too. Here's a link to my page on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CurvyGirlRock?fref=ts

follow me on polyvore--> Sarah Mj Kirst

Monday, September 14, 2015

Modern Day Grunge- Torrid

The 90's are back and better than ever! And you can't have the 90's without grunge. Modern day grunge is perfect for fall weather. Layers, plaid, and leather.... If that doesn't say fall then I don't know what does! Pair your plaid shirt with some commando boots and you are ready to hit any runway life throws your way!

Grab some style cues from a young Liv Tyler, Drew Barrymore, and of course the kings of the grunge movement, Nirvana and the late and great Kurt Cobain.            
  Now go be your own rock star with this amazing outfit, everything styled from Torrid!Modern Day Grunge- Torrid


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog