About Me

My photo
Syracuse, NY, United States
My name is Sarah. I am a twenty something business student in Central NY. Fashion is my life! I am a makeup fiend and a shopaholic! My dream is to one day open up a boutique type store for all the curvy cuties to shop at because I know how hard it is to find something that looks good and makes you feel good too. Here's a link to my page on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CurvyGirlRock?fref=ts

follow me on polyvore--> Sarah Mj Kirst

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Fall 2012 Trend: Bohemian Print Dresses

Fall 2012 Trend Watch: Bohemian Print Dresses
From runway....
 To your closet!
fall trend 2012: bohemian maxi print dress
This is definitely one of my favorite trends of the season.  Dresses are so simple and easy to wear, plus the bohemian print will give you a look that is so effortlessly cool!

fall trend 2012: bohemian maxi print dress by sarah-mj-kirst featuring a crepe dress

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog