About Me

My photo
Syracuse, NY, United States
My name is Sarah. I am a twenty something business student in Central NY. Fashion is my life! I am a makeup fiend and a shopaholic! My dream is to one day open up a boutique type store for all the curvy cuties to shop at because I know how hard it is to find something that looks good and makes you feel good too. Here's a link to my page on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CurvyGirlRock?fref=ts

follow me on polyvore--> Sarah Mj Kirst

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Get the look!

We all know that I am completely obsessed with pink, but who can blame me right? So when I saw this look, I had to do it! And the hot pink dress on the hot pink purse, you can never have too much pink! And you can never go wrong with some black opaque tights! (And of course ombre hair!) Also, hello, this color is one of Pantone's Color Trends of Fall 2013 Vivacious!!


This look was taken from Elle.com street style Morocco.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog