About Me

My photo
Syracuse, NY, United States
My name is Sarah. I am a twenty something business student in Central NY. Fashion is my life! I am a makeup fiend and a shopaholic! My dream is to one day open up a boutique type store for all the curvy cuties to shop at because I know how hard it is to find something that looks good and makes you feel good too. Here's a link to my page on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CurvyGirlRock?fref=ts

follow me on polyvore--> Sarah Mj Kirst

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Get the look!

It's tough being a big girl, especially when you're flipping through the pages of Elle, Harper's Bazaar or Marie Claire. You see a cute outfit or some inspirations and they are only available in "skinny" sizes. Well worry no more, because today starts a new series in my blog. Yeah, I know, the name "Get the look" isn't very original, but what else am I supposed to call it?

This look was taken from Elle.com street style. I fell in love with this dress and the effortlessly sexiness of this look. Not to mention the color is one of Pantone's Fall 2013 Color Trends: Mykonos Blue!! (Check out my previous post with more items in this color!) A long gold pendent, an over sized brown leather bag, and some nude peep toe pumps, and you are ready to make a statement of your own! And who knows, maybe you will be featured on Elle.com street style soon!
Get the look
 XOXO Sarah Mj <3

Get the look by sarah-mj-kirst featuring a brown tote

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog