About Me

My photo
Syracuse, NY, United States
My name is Sarah. I am a twenty something business student in Central NY. Fashion is my life! I am a makeup fiend and a shopaholic! My dream is to one day open up a boutique type store for all the curvy cuties to shop at because I know how hard it is to find something that looks good and makes you feel good too. Here's a link to my page on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CurvyGirlRock?fref=ts

follow me on polyvore--> Sarah Mj Kirst

Monday, October 7, 2013

Clip On Bangs

Clip on bangs... Interesting new trend. I just got my first pair and let me just tell you that I cannot stop wearing them!! They change up your look so much, but you don't have to commit to the cut. You can get human or synthetic hair. When it comes to hair extensions, I usually would always say GO HUMAN 100%, but with bangs, I really don't think it matters that much. The ones that I got are synthetic, heat friendly (up to a certain temperature), and I have been wearing them everyday for almost a week straight. They still look brand new, minus a little bit of hair spray.
Here's how I wear mine. (Sorry it's such a bad, grainy, cellphone pic!) I wear mine side swept because I have such a small forehead that if I wanted to wear them blunt I would have to cut them, and that would end in disaster I am sure! Like I said before, mine are synthetic hair, heat friendly, and were only $14.95ish. Not bad if I must say for this cute new look!

Here are some inexpensive, human and synthetic bangs that you all can try! I really suggest everyone gets some of these, because they really make you feel like a whole new woman!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog