About Me

My photo
Syracuse, NY, United States
My name is Sarah. I am a twenty something business student in Central NY. Fashion is my life! I am a makeup fiend and a shopaholic! My dream is to one day open up a boutique type store for all the curvy cuties to shop at because I know how hard it is to find something that looks good and makes you feel good too. Here's a link to my page on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CurvyGirlRock?fref=ts

follow me on polyvore--> Sarah Mj Kirst

Monday, September 2, 2013

Studs Fall 2013

Who doesn't want to feel like a complete rebel sometimes right? The best way to do that is with some studs. Wear them on your shoes, bags, clothes, jacket, or jewelry. You will look so edgy and chic, no one will want to mess with you, well maybe they'll ask you where you got your style from!
 
 From the runway...

 ...to your closet!!
Studs Fall 2013


Studs Fall 2013 by sarah-mj-kirst featuring a studded jacket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog