About Me

My photo
Syracuse, NY, United States
My name is Sarah. I am a twenty something business student in Central NY. Fashion is my life! I am a makeup fiend and a shopaholic! My dream is to one day open up a boutique type store for all the curvy cuties to shop at because I know how hard it is to find something that looks good and makes you feel good too. Here's a link to my page on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CurvyGirlRock?fref=ts

follow me on polyvore--> Sarah Mj Kirst

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Spring 2015 Trend: Jumpsuits

Jumpsuits are so great. They are so easy and so fashionable! Just pull one on and your outfit is made! Add a belt to cinch at the waist, or just let it flow. Dress them up or dress them down. They are so versatile, wear to work, running errands, or even out for date night. Jumpsuits can be your everyday fashion this spring! Go snag a few before they all sell out!
From the runway...
...to your closet!
Plus Size Jumpsuits Spring 2015
XOXO
Sarah Mj
Plus Size Jumpsuits Spring 2015 by sarah-mj-kirst featuring a print jumpsuit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog