About Me

My photo
Syracuse, NY, United States
My name is Sarah. I am a twenty something business student in Central NY. Fashion is my life! I am a makeup fiend and a shopaholic! My dream is to one day open up a boutique type store for all the curvy cuties to shop at because I know how hard it is to find something that looks good and makes you feel good too. Here's a link to my page on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CurvyGirlRock?fref=ts

follow me on polyvore--> Sarah Mj Kirst

Monday, March 9, 2015

Get the look! Spring 2015

I'm seriously obsessing over floral prints right now. So when I saw this look, I knew I had to recreate a plus version of it. This look is so fresh and springy, and perfect for everyday wear! I love to recreate street styles that I see, from all over the world, and how everyone has their own unique style. Copying is the highest form of flattery, right? So, go forth and copy this awesome spring look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog