About Me

My photo
Syracuse, NY, United States
My name is Sarah. I am a twenty something business student in Central NY. Fashion is my life! I am a makeup fiend and a shopaholic! My dream is to one day open up a boutique type store for all the curvy cuties to shop at because I know how hard it is to find something that looks good and makes you feel good too. Here's a link to my page on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CurvyGirlRock?fref=ts

follow me on polyvore--> Sarah Mj Kirst

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

My new swimsuit!!

So, I have been dying to wear a bikini forever, not a tankini, a BIKINI. This year, I finally got the courage up to buy one. I wanted to look for one that had a skirted bottom, because I hate my thighs, and a high waist, because I think that is more flattering for a girl like me. And, I needed one that had underwire in the top, because these girls can't support themselves! So, after looking at every website imaginable, I finally found one that caught my eye and fit my criteria. It was from Torrid, and it was the bomb! They were having a great sale too. So anyways, I got this.....
Torrid Bikini
It fits amazingly well! The sizing is definitely a little weird, so follow their specific swimwear size charts very carefully. For comparison, at Torrid, I wear a size 2. At Lane Bryant, I am an 18/20 and 42F. I got the top of the suit in a size 2 and the bottoms in a size 1. The bottoms run very large!! The top runs true to size. Here is a picture of me in it.....
Hopefully I buy at least one more suit this year :)
Happy shopping and stay fabulous!!
XOXO Sarah Mj


P.S. Torrid's sale today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog