About Me

My photo
Syracuse, NY, United States
My name is Sarah. I am a twenty something business student in Central NY. Fashion is my life! I am a makeup fiend and a shopaholic! My dream is to one day open up a boutique type store for all the curvy cuties to shop at because I know how hard it is to find something that looks good and makes you feel good too. Here's a link to my page on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CurvyGirlRock?fref=ts

follow me on polyvore--> Sarah Mj Kirst

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Winter Trend: Pink is the new Black

Now everyone who knows me, knows that I am pink obsessed!!  So of course I love this trend for winter.  Whether you are going bold or pastel, full on pink or just an accessory, rock this trend and be as bold as the color itself!  Wear it day or night, work or out!  Florals, stripes, dots and everything in-between.  This is a color that is just screaming to be seen!  Make it happen girls!

 From the runway...

 ....to your closet!!
Winter Trend: Pink is the new Black

XOXO Sarah Mj


Winter Trend: Pink is the new Black by sarah-mj-kirst featuring a pink tote

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog