About Me

My photo
Syracuse, NY, United States
My name is Sarah. I am a twenty something business student in Central NY. Fashion is my life! I am a makeup fiend and a shopaholic! My dream is to one day open up a boutique type store for all the curvy cuties to shop at because I know how hard it is to find something that looks good and makes you feel good too. Here's a link to my page on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CurvyGirlRock?fref=ts

follow me on polyvore--> Sarah Mj Kirst

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Dark Romance

This trend is totally inspired by black lace, dark reds and of course dark roses.  It's morbid and edgy and everyone can pull it off.  Rich velvets, feminine silhouettes, delicate lace, and flowing chiffon make up this dark and beautiful look. 

Perfect looks can include: peplum tops, skirts or dresses, lace dresses, fitted jackets, embroidery detail, bow details and of course roses.

 From the runway....

 ....to your closet!!
Dark Romance
 XOXO Sarah Mj




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog