About Me

My photo
Syracuse, NY, United States
My name is Sarah. I am a twenty something business student in Central NY. Fashion is my life! I am a makeup fiend and a shopaholic! My dream is to one day open up a boutique type store for all the curvy cuties to shop at because I know how hard it is to find something that looks good and makes you feel good too. Here's a link to my page on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CurvyGirlRock?fref=ts

follow me on polyvore--> Sarah Mj Kirst

Friday, November 22, 2013

Gabourey Sidibe

 So who else thinks that Gabby Sidibe is super fierce and beautiful??  Of course we all fell in love with her in Precious, but seeing her in American Horror Story this season just makes me want to be her best friend!!
 She is so feisty and fun as her character "Queenie".  She doesn't let anyone push her around and of course she is super fashionable!  Whether she is wearing her all black witch-wear or just her normal street clothes, she looks super fierce and definitely represents us big girls well!
Who's your favorite plus sized actress?
XOXO Sarah Mj <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog