About Me

My photo
Syracuse, NY, United States
My name is Sarah. I am a twenty something business student in Central NY. Fashion is my life! I am a makeup fiend and a shopaholic! My dream is to one day open up a boutique type store for all the curvy cuties to shop at because I know how hard it is to find something that looks good and makes you feel good too. Here's a link to my page on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CurvyGirlRock?fref=ts

follow me on polyvore--> Sarah Mj Kirst

Monday, February 4, 2013

Valentine's Day is Getting Close!


Valentine's Day is almost here! Are you doing anything special? Going out with your partner, hanging with some gal pals or even just staying in by yourself, you can look fabulous and have fun doing so!

Going out for a night on the town with your sweetie? Or a nice romantic, candlelit dinner? Of course go for the red or pink themed outfits. Lace always adds a touch of romance and you can never go wrong with a little heart detail or sparkles!

XOXO Sarah Mj

Vday night out


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog